How to improve chance of getting pregnant with diet?
Are you trying to get pregnant for long but have not been able to conceive yet? Did you know there are certain foods that can actually boost your fertility? If no, then read on to know about food tips for improving fertility:
10 best foods for boosting fertility
- Fruits – Once you conceive, fruits rich in antioxidants like berries rich in Vitamin C and folic acid are highly beneficial for supporting pregnancy. Moreover, these berries like raspberries and strawberries are rich in antioxidants and Phyto proteins that are required for enhancing fertility.
- Avocado – Avocados are rich in Vitamin K, potassium and folic acid that regulate vitamin absorption, regulation of blood pressure and much more. They also offer dietary fibres and folate that are required during early pregnancy stages.
- Beans and Lentils – Rich in protein and fibres, beans and lentils improve ovulation and thus, are good foods for boosting fertility.
- Sunflower Seeds – Sunflower seeds aid in maintaining proper sperm levels and are rich in Vitamin E and essential nutrients that are important in enhancing sperm count as well as mobility.
- Greek Yoghurt and Cheeses – These foods are rich in probiotics, Vitamin D and Calcium that are very much required for ovulation.
- Salmon – Salmon is highly beneficial in improving foetal development during through one’s pregnancy. They are rich in proteins and omega 3s besides having high levels of Vitamin D and Selenium. Thus, Salmon is a highly beneficial food during pregnancy.
- Quinoa – It is a whole grain that is not only carb-free but it is also rich in proteins, zinc and folate. These components provide a robust prenatal while maintaining foetal growth during pregnancy.
- Walnuts – Packed with omega – 3s and omega – 6s, walnuts are required for regulating hormones and maintaining healthy brain functions. They also enhance sperm motility, sperm health, quantity and morphology.
- Egg Yolks – Yolks are rich in Vitamin B and omega – 3s essentials. They also contain folic acid that aid in creating RBCs and help in development of embryo through pregnancy.
- Asparagus – Asparagus are rich in folate, provide high Vitamin K value, and improve reproductive health as they are rich in Vitamin A, C, and B along with Zinc and Selenium.
Opting for healthy food choices not only reduces stress levels but also enhance your fertility journey to successful pregnancy. So, go ahead with making right food choices and enhance your chances of improving fertility!